Sheree Vincent, Allied ASID
Principal, Fusion Designed
Sheree is an award winning interior designer that has been featured in several local and national publications. She is also an educator in the interior design program at Century College.
Specializing in creating peaceful, clutter-free environments with a modern design aesthetic, and integrating unique accents that reflect your personality. She has been helping people by designing spaces they love for over 25 years.
Projects include both residential and commercial spaces throughout Minnesota, Florida, Oregon and California.
About Fusion Designed
Your well-being is highly impacted by your surroundings, and my practice is centered around a wholistic approach:
Cleaner home, cleaner environment.
Sustainable interior design promotes the use of products that are less harmful to our indoor environment. Every client is presented with eco-friendly choices on finishes, furniture, fabrics, appliances and many other items for your home. Enjoy environmental health without compromising style, luxury, durability or cost.
Hand-Crafted. Unique. Energetic.
Sourcing hand-crafted artisan pieces from all over the world is my passion, including furniture, art, rugs and textiles. Designing a space with these unique elements adds depth and infuses a rich energy into your home. Whenever possible, objects sourced are Fair Trade, a partnership which aims to help producers in developing countries create better trading conditions and promote sustainability.
Ancient Wisdom for Modern Living
Today, more than ever, we have a desire and need for our homes to be personal sanctuaries. The practice of Feng Shui is over 4,000 years old, but the design philosophy is as applicable to fresh, modern living as it ever has been. Embrace Feng Shui and learn how you can live in an environment that supports your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Feng Shui philosophy takes interior design beyond just the visual by working on a metaphysical level to identify opportunities for change that are tangible, yet unseen. Everything is energy; anything you do to your space will affect how you feel in it. By promoting a good energy (called chi) flow you can transform your space into one that feeds your mind, body and soul.
- Space planning & drafting
- Aging In Place design
- Kitchen & bath design
- Outdoor rooms & kitchens
- Master planning
- Project management
- Custom cabinet design
- Interior lighting & electrical plans
- Sourcing hand crafted artisan pieces
- Selection & specification of flooring, counter tops, appliances, fixtures, lighting, furniture, fabrics, custom window treatments, artwork, accessories, wall color & treatments
Awards & Recognition
- 2020 First Place, MN Chapter ASID Interior Design Award for Sustainable Design
- 2019 Second Place, MN Chapter ASID Interior Design Award for Residential - Multiple Rooms/Entire Residence 2,500-4,500 SqFt
- 2019 IDS Designer of the Year Award in Sustainable Design – “Get Your Green On” competition through the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- 2017 Tom Gunkelman Legacy Award for Mentorship ASID MN Chapter Awards Gala
- 2016 Winner Sustainable Furnishings Council Shared Spaces ($30,000+ Category)
- 2015 People’s Choice Award Winner MN Chapter ASID Showcase House, Great Room
- 2014 First Place, MN Chapter ASID Interior Design Award for ResidentialHistoric Preservation/Renovation
- 2013 People’s Choice Award Winner MN Chapter ASID Showcase House, Kitchen
- 2012 First Place, MN Chapter ASID Interior Design Award for ResidentialShowcase House Room, Dining Elegance
- 2012 People’s Choice Award Winner MN Chapter ASID Showcase House, Dining Room
- 2007 MN Chapter ASID Interior Design Competition Award 2nd Place, MN Chapter ASID Design Award for Showcase House Three Season Porch and Deck
- 2007 MN Chapter ASID Showcase House People’s Choice Award for Favorite Gathering Spot Three Season Porch and Deck
- 2002 MADACS Award for Redecorate/Upgrade Interior and/or Exterior Bradley House Apartments, Pool and Exercise Room